At Magnolia Total Care, the safety, comfort, and overall welfare of our clients are our top priorities. We recognize that most people prefer to age, heal, and recover in the comfort of their own home—with our help, we can make that possible. With our compassionate, highly trained caregivers and quality home health care in Savannah, Georgia, we endeavor to improve our client’s quality of life.
Our services include:
Recovering after surgery in your home can limit you from doing your daily activities. Whether you are recovering from major surgery, childbirth, or plastic surgery, our compassionate caregivers can assist you on a healthy and complete recovery.
Physical Disability Support
Arthritis, physical disabilities, and age-related conditions are some of the few circumstances that prevent patients from caring for themselves. Our caregivers can assist you with daily tasks, such as mobility, eating, exercising, and grooming.
Care for Dementia Patients
Our experienced and highly trained caregivers provide the highest quality of care to both patients and their families. Our goal is to help individuals and their loved ones live happy and fulfilling lives.
We understand the anticipation and urgency of waiting to be discharged from a facility so as to make it to the comfortable boundaries of your own home. In most cases, discharges require a family member/friend to transport them from the facility to home. How often do you have to wait on that family member/friend to pick you up? It could be hours, even the next day. We are here to help reduce that wait time. Our non-medical transportation services will get you to your comfortable bed sooner!
- Pick up the client from the facility (hospital or rehab)
- Take the client to get prescriptions filled
- Shop for groceries and other necessities
- Make sure the client makes it to his/her home safely
- Empty the refrigerator of old food and stock with new/fresh groceries
- Have a nurse visit the client’s home and look into his/her medication needs
- Reconcile and organize medications for 1 week after the client’s discharge from the facility
Requirements for patients:
- Must be able to be transported by a private vehicle
- Must have the necessary assistive devices upon arrival at home
- Must have pill organizer available when the nurse arrives at home
- Must give 48-hour notice prior to discharge
Magnolia Total Care also offers the following services for your comfort and peace of mind:
PEACE OF MIND
No matter what your situation may be, we can handle all of your non-medical home care needs.
- Bathroom activity (supporting continence)
- Feeding assistance
- Walking and transferring (i.e. moving from bed to wheelchair)
- Communicating regularly with your larger healthcare team (through our caregiver & client care team communications.)
- Activities and social engagement
- Grocery list planning
- Errands (i.e. grocery shopping, dry cleaning drop off/pick-up)
- Social outings/Transport to doctor appointments
- Medication reminders
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Extended care
- Overnight care and reassurance
- Any shift available (Customized arrangements for 24-hour peace of mind)
We offer home care services that are versatile, flexible, and customized for your comfort, peace of mind, and well-being.
- Pre and Post-Delivery Pregnancy Care
- Backup Child Care
- Pre and Post-Elective Surgery Care (no worries about privacy, HIPPA is maintained at all times with all our clients.)
- Complex Illness Support (i.e. Multiple Sclerosis)
- Orthopedic/Surgery Recovery
- Movement Disorders or Weakness (Parkinson’s, post CVA/Stroke)
- Dementia (i.e. Alzheimer’s)
- Respite Care (giving healing time for family and caregiver(s))
- End-of-Life Care (supporting hospice and palliative care philosophies and care team)
- Skilled Nursing
- Services performed by or under the supervision of a licensed or certified nurse to treat your injury or illness.
- Services you may receive include medication management, tube feedings, catheter changes, observation and assessment of your condition, management and evaluation of your care plan, and wound care.
Compassionate and Personalized Care
When it comes to compassionate, personalized home care services, there’s no one more equipped to help you than Magnolia Total Care. If you would like to set up a meeting with our caregivers, or if you have further inquiries about our services, give us a call at 912-441-3484 for assistance.