Non-Medical Transport Understand the anticipation and urgency of waiting to be discharged from a facility, making it to the comfy boundaries of your own homes.
In most cases, discharges require a family member/friend to transport them from the facility to home. How often do you have to wait on that family member/friend to pick you up?
It could be hours, even the next day.
Oh no! Here at Magnolia Total Care, we want to help reduce that wait time. Our services will get you to your comfy bed sooner!
- Pick Client up from Facility (Hospital or Rehab)
- Take Client to get prescriptions filled
- Grocery shopping
- Make sure Client makes it in the home safely
- Empty Refrigerator of old food and stock with new/fresh groceries
- Nurse will come to Clients home and look over medication
- Reconciliation and organize medications for 1 week post discharge from facility
- Patient must be able to be transported by private vehicle
- Must have necessary assistive devices upon arrival to home
- Must have pill organizer available when nurse arrives to home
- Must give 48-hour notice prior to discharge